Wednesday 2 May 2012

Something More About Me..:D

Umm..I lost Some People of my Life who were so Close to Me.
But Couldn’t Help it.
May be it was my Fault. May be it was them who made me Cry Again and Again but ya now when they are not around...I Feel Pathetic. :/

Gawd! Please make me Strong.

Please Help me In Bringing People Back in my life whom I lost Few Months Back.
Talking about My First Crush.. He’s the Guy who Makes me Feel So Good whenever I’ve a Conversation with him even if Once in a month. :) :p

 He was  so So Special for me But now pata nahi kyu..Things Changed and I Don’t feel like Talking to him Daily. :/
May be I Feel the Same for the Guy I’m hanging Around these Days. ;)
May be it’s Love. <3 ;)
May be it’s not. :p
But Haan I Really Really Feel  Good Spending Time with him.
He’s Actually CUTE. ;)

Lots More to Write.

Will be Back Soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment