Wednesday 2 May 2012

A New Start. :D

I don't know anything about this Blogging. :D
I Came to know all this by a Very Sweet Adorable And a Fab Sister Vanshika Di. :)
Although We're not Sisters by Blood But Haan Sisters by Heart. :) :D

I Pratiksha Chaturvedi is a very Stupid Kinda Girl. Who's So Confused About what to do and what not to. ;)

Some People Say I'm Sweet. (I don't Think So) :p

Some Think I'm Fake. :/ (May Be) :p

But I'm a Girl who always have Loved Adored Respected the one who Loves me. :D

Almost Two Years Back I took Admission in Amity University.
A Place where I faced So many Super Idiotic Phoney Iritating Dominating People.
Sometimes I just Love this Place.
But Sometimes It makes me Feel ki Why the hell I'm Here?! :/

I go back in times when I was in School. Memories of Class 11th and 12th make me Feel So Good. So Special. My Friends = Super Super Super Awesome. :D

I Miss Them. Really. :D <3

I'm Still waiting to Fall in Love. ;) <3


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the awesome world!! :)
    Loved this.. love You! :*
    <3

    ReplyDelete